Avoid dipping in that over draft, by following this blog for the latest cheap high streets
must haves, and tips on avoiding your Uni room from looking like a mental asylum.

Friday 13 September 2013



Asos. Textured Black Detail coat. Was £100. Now £50. 




Newlook. Burgundy Crepe Zip T-Shirt. 17.99






Primark. Ultra Soft Ultra Skinny. Denim Co. £11





KG Kurt Geiger. Lola. Was £90. Now £19







Asos Marketplace. Gracy. Vintage beige box. £8





Yes, winter is coming so get sorting a coat out and hurry! The evenings are getting darker and darker and colder and colder and this BEAUTIFUL boyfriend textured coat is a must this autumn/winter. It's big and baggy so you can chuck it on and it will look gorgeous and be nice comfy and warm. Plus, this coat will go with all sorts and still look good, and again it's one of those items you can wear it a bit more formally but then dress it down causally. And I know you may be thinking £50 but think how much use you'll get out of it and also it was £100 so you know it's not any old tatt. So buy it quickly before I do, because I love it. The dip top is quite subtle which I like, I'm not into the big contract where it's really short and the front and weirdly long at the back. Of course as always, I stick by my Primark Jeans as love them, you know that, i'm not going to go on anymore. Okay, Ahh yes, the KURT GUIGER SHOES FOR £19, just amazing. Again speechless. And like I've said in previous post, the bag, I think charity shops are fine so go in and have a look, or Asos market place is like an online charity shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment