Avoid dipping in that over draft, by following this blog for the latest cheap high streets
must haves, and tips on avoiding your Uni room from looking like a mental asylum.

Thursday 15 August 2013


Savers. Aussie Miracle Collection. £2.99 each. 





I know I don't usually post things about make-up & beauty but this offer I couldn't not post. This is the cheapest i've seen on the high street. I never tried Aussie before I brought it but I heard it's really good stuff. So I stocked up for Uni next year. Aussie does make your hair really nice and soft and smells amazing, so it's defiantly worth it. You may think it's expensive but if you've already lived away from home you'll know that shampoo and conditioner lasts' really long, because there's only one of you using it. 

Tip: If you're ever using conditioner spray avoid the roots and spray far away from the hair. It takes a lot for my hair to get greasy, I have quite dry hair, but when sprayed this near my roots, I had to wash my hair again, so only just on the ends and very little of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment